- This event has passed.
Maple Inspired Cuisine
April 21 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Festival is a full day of fun and activities, vendors and displays, live music, street performers and, most importantly – so much delicious food! Release your inner foodie and eat your way through the festival. With local restaurants, bakeries and cafés serving up unique maple inspired offerings, the biggest challenge will be deciding which tasty treats to try.
Just some of the options include:
- 3 Guys and a Stove – Charbroiled Pork Back Ribs with 3 Guys Muskoka Maple Molasses BBQ Sauce
- Algonquin Cafe & Deli – Maple Infused Smoked Brisket Sandwich on a Slider Bun
- Erika’s Bakery – Butter Tarts, Muffins, Maple Cinnamon Buns, Chocolate Maple Cake, Maple Cake Pops, Apple Maple Danish, Squares, Pies, Cookies and Breads
- Granny Lyn’s Kitchen – Cupcakes, Brownies, Cookies, Butter Tarts, Pecan Pie Squares
- Farmer’s Daughter – Maple Dijon Dill Salmon
- Muskoka North Good Food Co-op – Crepes
- Hidden Valley Resort – Maple Chili and Naan
- Whimsical Bakery – Pumpkin Maple Soup, Maple Bacon & Apple Brie Panini, Maple Walnut Cream Tart, Maple Walnut Butter Tart Sundae, Maple Bacon & Chocolate Chip Cookies, Maple Eclairs, Maple & Peach Scones, Maple Sticky Buns and Maple Sugar Sandwich Cookies
- The Strudel Lady – Strudel
For more information visit: http://huntsvilleadventures.com/muskokamaplefestivalfood/