Finish your Muskoka Maple Festival in style as 3 Guys and a Stove turns into a Sugar Shack for the evening of Saturday April 27th! Enjoy a special Muskoka maple menu, live entertainment and plenty of tasty maple inspired treats throughout the evening!
2 Seatings are available – be sure to book well in advance, as spaces will fill up quick!
Seating 1: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Seating 2: 8:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Tickets are available HERE.
Maple Marche Menu
Assorted Fresh Breads
- Basil Balsamic Chickpea & Kale Salad
- Pear, Pomegranate & Roasted Butternut Squash with Maple Sesame Vinaigrette
- Baby Spinach with Fresh Berries, Candied Pecans & Cranberry Maple Vinaigrette
- Roasted Leg of Ham with Red Pepper Jelly, Mustard Seed & Dill
- Maple Seared Scallops with Chorizo, Kalamata Olive Ragout & Pea Coulis
- Seared Atlantic Salmon with Fresh Lime, Chili & Maple Coconut Milk
- Molasses Baked Beans
- Steamed Greens
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Crepes with Fresh Blueberry Compote & Granola with Maple Cream & Brandy
- Spicy Maple Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Crumble Pie with Maple Walnut Ice Cream
Coffee or Tea
Thank you to our Muskoka Maple Sponsor – Sugarbush Hill Maple Farm!